Yelp should be at the top of your reputation management strategy. The huge growth of Yelp means your local customers are using more and more to evaluate the quality of a business.
A bad ranking on Yelp can affect your business. What can you do to make sure your business is maintaining positive reviews and how do you respond to negative ratings?
Here are some steps you can take to ensure Yelp helps your business rather than injure it.
1) Sign up for a Yelp business account and claim your business. It’s free.
2) Regularly monitor your Yelp ratings to ensure they remain positive.
3) Respond to negative reviews as the owner and address complaints or explain your point of view.
4) Encourage your customers to give you a positive review on Yelp.
5) Get a Yelp business sticker and place it outside your business to encourage visitors to view your good ranking.
If you need help setting up your Yelp account, monitor your rankings or need assistance getting back a positive ranking contact me for a free consultation.